Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Ian and I went out last night for Valentine's Day while Maggie spent the night at Ben's. We went to Teale's and then on to see the movie, Taken. Good grief...not very romantic! I will have to buy this movie and save it to show Maggie when she asks me to go to Paris when she is 17! It was horribly intense but a good movie.

Tonight we went over to our good friend’s house for dinner, conversation and a simple valentine exchange! We brought a very festive dessert...chocolate covered strawberries and Oreo truffle balls. Even though I couldn't eat the dessert (I've lost 21 lbs.!) we had a great time as usual. We called it an early night because all the kids were either singing in the choir or acolyting tomorrow at church.

1 comment:

"Sam" said...

21 lb!!!
It really shows in your face in this photo. Keep up the good work and inspire us all.
Grandma Sam