Sunday, July 19, 2009

dogsitter

Maggie was asked to dogsit for a friend on our street. We usually have the dog stay in our home (that was before Rosie) but this time Cody stayed home. I really worked hard to let Maggie do it all on her own...be responsible for the key, feed, walk the dog all on her own. The hardest was letting her leave the house by herself and walk half a block alone...without me watching her until she got there. Yikes!
Cody is older and a bit more set in her ways...and got tired of Rosie's puppy ways and endless shenanigans! As requested by her family, we brought her back to her empty and lonely home!

1 comment:

[Aunt] Karen said...

Thank you Phillips family for having me over for a bit Sunday evening. I was fortunate enough to be right in time to visit Cody with Maggie. Cody and I became fast friends the first time we met. She has stayed at my apt a few times over the years. Love that dog!! Love Rosie too of course! Hugs all 'round, Aunt Karen