Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of school

Maggie's 1st day of 5th grade was today...how could we not go to school without our traditional photo in the front yard before school? I asked Maggie to rate her day...1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest...she interupted by instructions to yell out, "It was a 10!!" I asked her about her teacher and she quickly replied, "I love her, I love school so much!" Physically, Maggie has grown up a lot since kindergarten but she's still my sweet little girl that loves school. I hope that never changes.

1 comment:

[Aunt] Karen said...

A love of learning is a passionate undertaking to be enjoyed in a fun serious adventurous sort of a way with an open and inquisitive mind. In her quiet way Maggie is blessed with this inner passion…and a kind heart. With Love, Aunt Karen