Saturday, August 1, 2009

Super Fun Time

As expected Maggie had a Super Fun Time this year at camp...the countdown for next year has already begun. Maggie reported that she wants to be a counselor someday, just like Danielle. Sweet. I was pleased to find out Maggie received the title of "Honor Camper" for the 3rd year in a row...I love that she loves camp as much as me! On our way out today, her counselor slipped us a personal note which read, "...I appreciate that you always did what you were told only after the first time you were told, every time. You showed the 5 core values of Faith, Honesty, Caring, Respect and Responsibility in your life every single day of camp. I am very proud of you and can't wait to see you next year..." Can a mommy be any more proud to know her child behaves even when she isn't looking? Well done, Mags!

1 comment:

[Aunt] Karen said...

That's our Maggie!! With love, respect and admiration for the girl she is...and for her parents as well. From my heart, Aunt Karen
(From the pictures it would seem Maggie and friends had a fab, fun and activity-full week at camp...just as it should be.) :-)