Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dearest Nate

Thank you so much for all the sweet notes, drawings and poems you've sent me this year. Your care package of pencil sharpeners for my class was so thoughtful! I absolutely loved seeing the photos of your new school and neighborhood...especially the giant Saguaro cactus like we read about in class! I know you check both of my blogs often and I appreciate your sweet comments. It sounds like you miss Houston and Mark Twain a bit. I know you must be having a great time at your new school meeting new friends and going to a new church. I bet your teacher is awesome, too. Did you know Jourdan, Adam, and Matthew Q. come see me every morning? I bet if you were still here...you would be right there with them! I've misplaced your return address so this blog post will have to do for now until I locate it. Have a great week and Happy Veterans' Day to you, too!
Love,
Mrs. Phillips
Say hello to your sweet sister...I bet she LOVES kindergarten!

No comments: