Thursday, November 12, 2009

doing better!

Hi, everyone! I saw Monica last night, and I think she's doing great. She was doing laps around the nurses' station when I got there. They are keeping her up and making her active, so that means more pain than when sitting still, but I'm telling you, she's doing great! Each day she makes tremendous progress! Nausea is under control, so thanks for those prayers. She even ate a little salmon last night. Home maybe today or tomorrow. She passed a bunch of tests today. The doctors were expecting a host of swallowing and speaking issues from the removal of nerves from the lung surgery. Her voice seems to be getting stronger. Miracles seem to keep happening...she is convinced God listens to children's prayers a little more closely! I'll keep you posted! - Jennifer

No comments: