Saturday, June 14, 2008

Perfectly Polished

Today Maggie and I had a wonderful day day together. We got up and the 3 of us went to the Bayou City Farmers' Market and got some Indian food, gourmet cookies for my dad and salmonella-free tomatoes! We went later than usual and boy was it hot! Maggie and I got a pedicure (My OPI color was "My Chihuahua Bites!" and Maggie's was "I'm Indi-a Mood for Love"...what OPI color are you?). Then we went to lunch at La Madeline and afterwards went shopping for a few Father's Day gifts. Later on we went to our friends house for a bit and ended up coming home with half a watermelon! I love to spend mother/daughter time with Maggie. I am constantly amazed at how grateful she is for the things she has and the opportunities that come her way. We are so blessed by her.
This morning Maggie wanted to know how to make coffee. She made me the best cup of coffee (with my favorite whipped topping) a mommy could ever want!

No comments: