Monday, June 16, 2008

The Strangers

Maggie has a slumber party every Saturday of this month...which means Ian and I can go out!
Well, I have to tell you, we wasted a good evening on the worst movie ever! We didn't even really know what we were getting into...we just showed up at the theater and watched "The Strangers." Good God, it's a good thing we didn't see this movie before we went to Round Top last month! We wouldn't have been able to sleep! We were so freaked out by the horrible suspense of the movie...we walked out at the end sick to our stomachs and exhausted! Please don't waste you time, money and sanity on this one! I wonder who watches movies like this...
*** I removed the trailer to this movie. It was too terrible to have on my blog! If you are going crazy with curiosity...check it out for yourself!

No comments: