Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pompeii


Today was a fun day...busy as usual! I woke up this morning thinking I could sleep in a bit but at the last moment realized I had a nutrition class at 8:00. I bolted out of bed and got there just in time! Since I was already out and about I went ahead and attended the 9:00 Jazzercize class. Glad I did. I had taken a week off due to an injury to the back of my knee (which apparently happened playing Wii DDR with Maggie!) and needed to let it heal a bit. I still need to schedule an orthopedist just for good measure! Anyway, by the time I got home Ian already made the girls eggs and biscuits for breakfast. Maggie had a friend of hers spend the night last night to see the new Disney movie premier of Camp Rock. Ian did the yard work and then we spent the day at the MFA to see the Pompeii exhibit before it left town. It was awesome and Maggie had a great time. We got home just in time to drop her off at a birthday slumber party. Ian and I are going to go out to dinner and to see The Happening...Ian's choice! I don't have high hopes, as Ian and I don't have the same movie taste at all! Wish me luck. Update...the movie was horrible! No big surprise!

No comments: