Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun

Today we escaped to the movies to see A Fly in Space 3D with friends...not my favorite but it was a cool 2 hours sitting in the dark theater! We also stumbled across a free American Girl Project at Michael's making an outfit for her American Girl doll and to decorate a lap desk with paint pens...right up Maggie's alley! I also discovered that our neighborhood library has power, extended hours, A/C and free WiFi services. Still with no power, I feel like I hit the jackpot! Maggie discovered a new series of books and checked out 5 to read. Ian and I ended up spending the night with friends again and Maggie went to another friends house for a sleepover. She will be entertained and spoiled with fun tomorrow! It is really starting to get hot. School starts Monday and I am so tired...despite having 10 days off! Many schools will not be starting yet...we are the "lucky" ones...

No comments: